Happiness is a tool for success not an end goal.
The evidence-based research has given amazing insight into our emotions and how they can help or hinder us. This research is the basis for all my presentations and books.
Aside from the obvious advantage of feeling good about yourself and your life, research shows that happy people:
- Are more successful
- Have more friend, stronger support networks, and better social lives
- Are more likely to have healthy minds and bodies
- Live longer
- Are more successful in job interviews
- Have stronger immune systems
- Are more productive
- Are promoted faster
- Are more motivated and engaged
- Are more creative
- Are more resilient to challenge and change
- Experience less stress
- Have better home lives
And the list goes on.
It's time to Make Happiness Work for You